Thursday, August 12, 2010

What I Do?


Today I was asked what I do. A simple replay is that I go to school. I am teacher so do not hold that against me. I will probably misspell most of the things I write because I totally suck at that subject (should take stock in spell-checkers). My vocabulary is very extensive but I can't spell half the things I can say so I am always having to find other smaller words to type in chat. I guess that is my biggest obstacle in communication.

I graduated from college about two years ago with a Bachelors of Science in Elementary Education. I love teaching all the subjects but science is my favorite. I started my masters program right after I graduated college and I am working on a degree in Curriculum and Instruction~Science Content. In other words, when I grow up I want to be a science teacher. Currently I am teaching middle school science but I want the degree to back it up.

No comments: