Monday, August 23, 2010

Nobody's Home


I found a really cool feature about the chat room. If you have your name registered, you can leave messages for other registered chatters when they are logged off or just ignoring you. There are few chatters that just say bye and poof they are gone. I wonder if they know we leave a trail of good nights and take cares in their dust trail. I always feel bad when I miss someone I wanted to say bye for now to but a very brilliant person suggested I use the PUB (public message board). I have made a point to try to leave at least one message there each time I am in chat. I like to use crazy titles for my posts. I figure the weirder the title the more interested you will be in the content. Happy PUBBING~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i pubbed u two days ago
guess who

Cherry Cola said...

The question is...did I comment back =P